Saturday, June 11, 2011

New House

So, we've been moved into the new house for two weeks now and it's all starting to feel like home. The cats are settling well, adjusting to the basement at night and chasing each other around the new expanses during the day. My commute is a little shorter and my wife's is a little longer, but it's about the same distance for each of us (mine might still be a little further).

I found a local store that hosts magic tournaments and played in one last night. Went 2-1 and missed the top four, but I did better than I thought.

Just got back from seeing the Hangover 2, it was pretty funny. A lot of people have been saying that it's the same plot from the first one with predictable outcomes. This is true, but I don't care. I liked the first one and to me, the plot can be done a thousand times and I'll still like it. Anyway, that's enough for me tonight. Catch you guys tomorrow with a new story. Peace.

-SFM

No comments:

Post a Comment